11/27/2011

NEXT POST
The Act Registration of marriage provides a necessary compliance with the conditions of his imprisonment, and is also in order to protect personal and property rights and interests of spouses and children born in wedlock. Marrying, the couple formed family. Happiness and joy of family life largely depend on themselves and spouses of education received by each of the spouses in the family. In any family, between husband and wife having personal and property relations. They are regulated by moral norms are defined on the basis of those representations of family life that emerged in the families of husband and wife before marriage. But there is a relationship regulated by law. They are called relationship. Personal relationship - a relationship arising from the choice of spouses names, and marriage and divorce, the joint decision of all matters of family life, free choice of occupation, profession and place of residence, consent to adoption, to address the issue of divorce, etc. Consider these relationship. The Act establishes the equality of rights and responsibilities of spouses, not providing the benefits of any of them in the decision issues in family life. Freedom of residence means that the change of residence by one spouse does not entail a legal obligation to the other spouse to follow. Recognising the personal relations, expressing the essence of marriage, property relations should not be underestimated, resulting in the family. To fulfill its social functions of the family, (the birth and raising children, supporting needy members Family satisfaction with various material and spiritual needs) require an economic basis - the property.
PREVIOUS POST
Construction By lawyer Agoshkovu GA applied for legal aid gr.T. , Which was co-investors under a contract of equity in the construction of a house. In accordance with the terms of the equity oz. T. has 95% of the cost apartments, and the remaining 5% was made after putting the house of the state commission. However, the construction company had violated contractual terms of the surrender of the house for more than 2 years. Lawyer Agoshkov GA suggested oz. T. does not break the treaty relations, and appeal to the court against the construction company LLC "B-C" for a penalty and non-pecuniary damage. They have been prepared and sent to the developer's claim to the requirement of a voluntary payment of penalties. Construction company refused to voluntarily pay the penalty for late payment of contractual obligations. After the refusal was sent a claim in court. During the trial, counsel Agoshkov GA asked court to apply the RF Law "On Protection of Consumer Rights" and to recover from the defendant's fine and to compensate moral damages due to violations of building the organization of work deadlines and putting the house in operation. Court took into account the arguments of counsel Agoshkova GA and made a decision to recover from a construction company LLC "B-C" in favor of gr. T. penalty in the amount of 500, 000 and compensation for moral damage - 10 000 rubles for delay in execution commitments for the construction and commissioning of a house. By lawyer Agoshkovu GA applied for legal aid gr.T. , Which was co-investors under a contract of equity in the construction of a house. In Under the agreement the equity oz. T. has 95% of the price, and the remaining 5% was made after putting the house of the state commission. However, the construction...

Recent Comments